While we’re at it, here are some peripheral service offered by our founder Megs:
- Personalized Family Mandala – Here is an example of a family mandala I created for a family I love dearly. It’s a nice companion to the multi-sensory Cultures Capsule family portrait because you can put it on your wall as a nice remembrance, or make it into personalized stationery, or …
- In Memorial Personalized Mandala – I can create a mandala to represent your loved one. Some examples here, here, and here. How detailed, and how symbolic or abstract is up to you.
- Tradition Redux – Trying to sort out just how to breathe your values and reality in to a new tradition? Let me help you (e.g. a created a meal blessing for a lesbian wedding).
- Custom Greeting Cards – To date I haven’t officially offered these services because they are quite personal, but people have asked, so I’m exploring. The Etsy shop up but needs to be added to.
- Co-working in Brooklyn – I open my home weekly for a co-working session (usually Thursdays) w/ some of my famous Masala Chai. We can also plan for a chat, or just working fueled by chai and whatever snacks or lunch I decide to whip up that day. Request a slot for chai co-working here.
- Beastie Boys tour of NYC – Let’s have some fun visiting/experiencing some of the various NYC references in their songs.
Looking forward to hearing from you…